Agree to moderate by filling our the form below
TIPS ON RUNNING YOUR GROUP
- Add a picture for the group ( a picture that embodies the Madera Mission)
- Organize and stimulate group discussion by creating new topics that the group wants to discuss (keep it professional).
- When you share attachments in our Facebook group please make sure that your settings are on ‘public’ or no-one will be able to see your attachment.
IMPORTANT GUIDELINES FOR MODERATORS
- Do not advertise other business on this group. We are interested only in your opinions and relevant information pertaining to Madera Outdoor Company.
- Treat your fellow Facebook group members with respect. All opinions will be treated with mutual respect.
- Trolls will be booted out of the group. If an individual starts a discussion that all other members disagree with, it may, at the discretion of the group admin, be considered trolling.
- If a member personally attacks another member with words that are harmful, threatening or not in-line with our mutual respect policy, that member will receive a warning. Three warnings and you’re out
- Please stick to the mission statement of this Facebook group. Irrelevant content does not belong here.
- Do not post graphic or disturbing photos, videos and other media in this group. If you are not sure about the content that you want to post, email the group admin.
- If someone mentions you by name please respond directly to that person on the same post. If the comment is inflammatory please report it to the group admin.
- Think before you post and respect the privacy of others!
- Be friendly, be fair and use common sense. If you are going to comment, we would prefer it if you could try and add valuable discussion to the conversation.
- The Facebook group admin is entitled to deny entry to any member they choose. They are also allowed to kick members out that don’t comply with the rules.
Strike System Regional Facebook Groups
IDENTIFYING PROBLEM CONTENT
If any of these are occurring on the Regional Facebook Groups refer to the procedure section.
- Profane, defamatory, offensive or violent language
- “Trolling”, or posting deliberately disruptive statements meant to hijack comment threads or throw discussions off-track
- Attacks on specific groups or any comments meant to harass, threaten or abuse an individual
- Hateful or discriminatory comments regarding race, ethnicity, religion, gender, disability, sexual orientation or political beliefs
- Links or comments containing sexually explicit content material
- Discussion of illegal activity
- Spam, link baiting or files containing viruses that could damage the operation of other people’s computers or mobile devices
- Acknowledgement of intent to stalk an individual or collect private information without disclosure
- Commercial solicitations or promotion of a competitor
- Violations of copyright or intellectual property rights
- Content that relates to confidential or proprietary business information
- Content determined to be inappropriate, in poor taste, or otherwise contrary to the purposes of our regional Facebook groups for Madera Ambassadors.
- Promoting competing products, services, or brands
- Personal promotion
- Negative/hateful messages sent to
PROCEDURE FOR PROBLEM CONTENT
- Give a warning to the individual in question.
- If the behavior continues, contact one of the admins. We will then give a warning.
- If the individual continues to conduct bad behavior, Moderator or Admin can remove or block the individual from the Facebook group.
Moderators can remove and block people from the group:
- If the individual has been warned by both moderator and admin and behavior continues.
- If an individual is using negative/rude comments and Procedure for Problem content has been performed.
- If an individual is directly attacking another individual and Procedure for Problem content has been performed.
- If an individual is not upholding our mission and Procedure for Problem content has been performed.
- If an individual is producing problem content (listed above) and Procedure for Problem content has been performed.
If you see any of the problem content listed above please contact one of your moderators.
If ambassadors inform you of a problem and it is included in the list above (Problem Content) please inform one of the moderators for your group.
If you are receiving negative or hateful messages through Facebook messenger or email please contact one of the Admins of the group.
ANNOUNCEMENT for MODERATORS:
We have recently added questions when approving members requesting to join the Regional groups. Please use your best judgment before accepting the request to join the group. Please make sure that the individuals wanting to join are from your region. If an individual is not from your region, please ask why they are wanting to join the group. We want to foster a great environment for our Ambassadors!
Questions included in the member request:
- Do you agree to be respectful of everyone and contribute positively to conversations?
- Why did you join Madera as a Brand Ambassador and what state are you from?
- What are you hoping to get out of this group?