Following are the terms, conditions and rules applicable to all the influencers who sign up as service providers for Madera Outdoor. Failure to abide by these terms, conditions and rules may result in the termination of assignments and / or expulsion from the Madera Outdoor community, as well as additional repercussions based on the situation.
Definition of terms:
The Non-Sponsored Influencer : The individual / group of people who signs up with Madera Outdoor to provide specified services.
The Company : The organization / Corporate that has requested the services of Madera Outdoor by providing assignments.
By signing up with Madera Outdoor, you agree to abide by these terms, conditions and rules and hold yourself responsible to honor the same.
- When an influencer accepts an assignment provided by Madera Outdoor, the date, time and venue will be confirmed. A change in the same can be initiated by either party (influencer or company) 5 days before the date of the assignment. Any requests made later will have to be mutually agreed upon by both the parties, else the date, time and venue will be considered as confirmed.
- The influencer will deliver the content /post /image/ video to Madera Outdoor within 48 hours of the confirmed visit/ receiving the product, unless specified otherwise. Upon confirmation from Madera Outdoor, the influencer shall then post the finalized content on the agreed platform within 24 hours.
- The payment for the assignment will be transferred to the influencers PayPal account. Remember you are paid through your affiliate link. You earn commission off of what you sell.
- The influencer is liable to provide correct contact information to Madera Outdoor in order to ensure a smooth coordination of projects. Any lapses in communication due to the provision of incorrect information will not be the liability of Madera Outdoor.
- Any applicable transportation fees will not be provided by Madera Outdoor, unless otherwise specified.
- The influencer shall, at all times maintain a professional and courteous service delivery at the time of the assignment. The influencer is obliged to be on time, and with only the specified number of people. Continuous delays and taking advantage of the offers made by the company will not be tolerated and may lead to termination of contract.
Working with brands
- The influencer is free to take on third party assignments that do not come from the clients introduced to the influencer by Madera Outdoor.
- In case, a brand is introduced to the influencer by the Madera Outdoor;
- The influencer will only contact the company through Madera Outdoor. Any attempt to sell/ source or poach clients of Madera Outdoor may result in expulsion from Madera Outdoor community.
- If the client approaches an influencer directly, the influencer is liable to inform Madera Outdoor of the same as all company – influencer communications will be managed by Madera Outdoor. A failure to inform of the same may result in expulsion from Madera Outdoor community.
- In the event of terminating the partnership between Madera Outdoor and the influencer, the influencer must notify Madera within 2 weeks of termination date.
- Madera Outdoor takes all necessary measures to ensure the safety of the influencers contact information. However, in the event that the influencers contact information has been shared with the company by unrelated third parties or by the influencer, Madera Outdoor will not be held liable for confidentiality.
- In terms of sensitive information shared by the company with the influencer, the influencer is bound to maintain the confidentiality of the same. Any breach of confidentiality will be treated as a legal offence and subsequent action will be taken.
- Delivery of the agreed service as per the contract (number of posts/ images/videos etc.) is the responsibility of the influencer. Non- adherence to the terms in the contract will result in non-payment.
- Madera Outdoor will not be held responsible for any side effects/ damages/conditions or problems that arise due to usage of a company's product/service. However, we assure that all companies go through a stringent vetting process to ensure safety.
- The influencer is liable to share the statistics and data related to the posts uploaded/ campaign undertaken with Madera Outdoor upon request.
- Instagram influencers must use a publicly visible business profile.
- Madera Outdoor’s liability is limited to ensuring that the influencer receives his/her payment as per the agreement.
Non-sponsored Influencer Registration